These terms and conditions set out the obligations between you, the client and Autism Oxford UK Limited when you book training with us and explain what happens once you have booked your training, how to make a payment, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully prior to confirming your booking with us. If you have any questions, please contact: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking and Confirmation:
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information provided to us during the enquiry process.
- We will provide you with an outline of the training proposal based on the information you provided along with a fixed cost for this.
- All quotations are valid for 14 working days from date stated. To secure the date of your training offer please email email@example.com with your confirmation.
- Once confirmation has been received, an invoice will be emailed to you.
- Payment can be made via BACS.
- Payment is appreciated within 14 days. We are a small organisation, therefore rely on invoices being settled promptly to continue to be able to offer a high-quality service. For this reason, if there is a significant delay in an invoice being settled outside payment terms, Autism Oxford UK Limited reserves the right to apply a 20% late payment fee to the outstanding invoice.
- Only when payment has been received will your training date be secured.
- If the training fee is not paid in full by the training date, Autism Oxford UK Limited reserves the right to cancel the training.
Cancellation without cause:
The following shall be payable in the event of cancellation for any reason save where cancellation is due to Force Majeure (SEE BELOW)
- 30 days or more prior to the date of training – 50%
- Less than 30 days prior to the date of training- 100% of all quoted costs
Cancellation due to force majeure:
- Where the training cannot take place on the dates agreed due to Force Majeure, Autism Oxford UK Limited and the client shall endeavour to agree alternative dates and shall reschedule the training accordingly.
- Where it is not possible to reschedule the training on the part of the client then this agreement shall terminate and neither party shall have any rights or obligations to the other hereunder and none of the fee shall be due or payable, but expenses shall remain due and payable by the client. Any payments shall be refunded in full.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in circumstances where it is still possible for the training to take place (such as where there are restrictions in place regarding COVID-19 but such restrictions do not prevent the training taking place) but the client chooses to cancel or postpone the training then the cancellation without cause provisions above shall apply unless the parties mutually agree to such cancellation or postponement.
- For the purposes of this agreement Force Majeure shall be defined as any cause outside the control of the client or Autism Oxford UK Limited (including, but not limited to, the virus known as COVID-19 or similar pandemic, fire, casualty, accident, riot or war, strike, lockout, labour conditions, judicial order or enactment or incapacity or death of any key personnel required for the training)
Cancellation/Amendments by Autism Oxford UK Limited:
- In the unlikely event that Autism Oxford UK Limited must cancel the training and an alternative date cannot be made; all monies will be refunded in full.
- In some circumstances it may be necessary for Autism Oxford UK Limited to change the trainer/s booked. This will be done at Autism Oxford UK Limited’s discretion, and we will ensure the alternative trainer/s have suitable experience to cover the specified training.
- The use of Autism Oxford UK Limited name and image in any marketing material must be cleared by Autism Oxford UK Limited prior to publication.
- Any slides, training materials including, videos, animation, or handouts developed for the purpose of training events held by Autism Oxford UK Limited, remain the intellectual property of Autism Oxford UK Limited. Such materials can only be copied, shared, or reused if prior permission has been obtained by Autism Oxford UK Limited.
- The selling of any slides, training materials including, videos, animation, or handouts developed for the purpose of training events held by Autism Oxford UK Limited is strictly prohibited.
- All information disclosed to Autism Oxford UK shall remain confidential and shall not be shared, copied or modified without obtaining written consent first.
- Any personal identifiable data shared with Autism Oxford UK will be held electronically for six years in line with GDPR Guidance.